Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions! Reply To: Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions!

Hi Mike DF, Nic and Richie,

Thank you all for your comments and apologies for the late reply!

I have still had just the one response to my hedgehog street leaflets, which I put my email address on Richie, not brave enough to put my telephone number down yet!

As you say though Nic one is better than none J

Glad to hear you have visiting hedgies Mike DF, I have definitely seen a hedgehog on my trail cam, but a cat kept coming in and taking the food, I have since made a hedgehog feeding station out of an upturned box, which said cat still managed to squeeze through, have since made hole smaller but not seen hedgie since L Hope he hasn’t given up coming in for food.

Suzanne

Hedgehog