Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared Reply To: Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared

Nic

Hi Annie

Very quiet on the hog front here tonight. It’s very wet and windy and I don’t think they like it very much. Can’t hear or smell much in this weather.
Only 2 hogs and last seen the second disappeared into the same box the first one went into. They were both boys, so not sure whether they declared a truce, bearing in mind the weather outside! I was hoping to put some of the remains of the food in there to stop the cats getting it too. Might have to have a change of plan.

Good thing Frank’s mouse and rat are only toys. I was looking after my neighbour’s cat once, and I wondered why the front door didn’t want to open. Turned out there was a rather large dead rat on the doormat. Not what I wanted to find!

Hedgehog