Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions! Reply To: Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions!

Hi Nic
The person nearby is currently more concerned about another nature issue than hedgehogs at the moment sadly. Nice enough chap but not someone that I can see working alongside unfortunately.
Thank you for the name of that hedgehog food, the hedgehog society sell it too so will order some. I would prefer to leave the food bowl out in the open as I can’t see them if they disappear into the feeding box.
Suzanne

Hedgehog