Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions! Reply To: Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions!

Nic

Hi Suzanne

Lucky rabbits! hope they don’t mind you borrowing their table. I wonder how the rabbits react to the hedgehogs. But, I suppose they are shut in cages at night so possibly don’t see each other?

I often see magpies, on the cam, in the garden very early in the morning. Interesting as they are not around much later in the day. Hope it does turn out to be a hedgehog eating the food.

Hedgehog