Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Food ideas Reply To: Food ideas

It must be quite a sight to have a few visitors. I get one regular but I have seen two in the garden. I leave the specific hedgehog food, cat treats & a few meal worms. I also leave a plate of cat or dog food if when I can. There is an interesting article on the dangers of too many mealworms & peanuts due to increase numbers of hedgehogs being bought into rescue centres with bone deficiencies due to too much phosphorus in the food. I couldn’t locate it but it’s in the forum somewhere. There is a what to feed hedgehog post further down too. I am just sitting outside now hoping for a visitor or two. 😃

Hedgehog