Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat A Sad Day For Hedgehogs Reply To: A Sad Day For Hedgehogs

Nic

You do have a way with words, Penny. I can just see the smug looking frog sitting in the doorway! And the tarantula web with slug trails!

I have given up hoping a hog will nest in my boxes. I think they are in the wrong location, but are handy for the hogs if they need a nap between visits, or to put any left over food in to protect from cats. Talking of cats, one of the cams caught the most regular visitor doing one of those luxurious, slow motion, stretches right in front of it, sideways on. Seems to be getting a bit too familiar – I suspect he had been having a nap in the flower bed.

Hedgehog