Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Sick/injured hedgehog advice Reply To: Sick/injured hedgehog advice

Nic

Hi Liz

Well done for helping the hog. If it was me I would offer them food and water. Did you try ringing the BHPS number? They can usually give you numbers of rescue places, advice, etc. I know it can be very frustrating trying to get help. I recently spent about 2 hours ringing around on a Sunday evening to try to get help for a badly injured hog. I hope the hog is ok and that you have managed to get it some help now.

It’s good to hear there are lots of hogs round there. You are lucky to have hoglets in the garden already.

P.S. love your profile pic.

Hedgehog