Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Stripey Hedgehog Reply To: Stripey Hedgehog

Nic

I think it is more likely that he has picked up the scent of a female near the food bows. Whenever I have seen it, it has always seemed to be female related. I’m not sure hogs have that good manners that they would bother with a few crumbs on their chin! The one’s here certainly don’t seem to. They seem quite happy to walk through food, water, etc. Sometimes food is even more interesting than females for a short time, but if they smell a female around, they don’t seem to waste any time after they have finished eating to get back into female wooing mode.

They are certainly very good contortionists – and shape changers.

Hedgehog