Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Dried insects with good Ca:P ratio Reply To: Dried insects with good Ca:P ratio

Nic

Hi WildCaz

Strange, if Phoenix worms are the same as calci worms. William’s percentages seem to indicate the ratio would be nearer to the opposite. Which makes me wonder how accurate all these figures really are.
I think Ark Life probably were originally involved with bird food, and mealworms are used for bird food, which is probably why they sell them too.

If you try the hog food from Ark Life mentioned by the Rescue places, or ‘I love hedgehogs’, most cats aren’t interested in them. The hogs here seem to prefer that sort of thing to kitten biscuits, anyway. Just as well with all the cats I see in the garden!

William/willpar. Apparently if you, or any one else who has problems with passwords and logging in, emails:
hedgehogs@ptes.org
they will be able to fix the issue immediately for you.

Hedgehog