Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs! Reply To: Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs!

Nic

Hi Penny

Might be remembering wrong, but am thinking that Nagini was Voldemorte’s snake? I’m sure the little thing couldn’t be that bad! Love the idea of little Harry and Sirius hogs, though.

You are so lucky to have a thrush in the garden – I haven’t seen one here for ages, and, like you, used to hear them a lot. The rat was quite a while ago – fascinating to see it catching worms. It actually caught several and was more adept at it than the hedgehog that was caught on cam. I get surprisingly few rats here considering. Can still, just about, count the ones I have seen on one hand and I’ve been here years. They are just such a pest when they do appear. I remember, years ago, seeing one jumping and landing on a hedgehog, probably by mistake, but even so – poor hog. They both ran off.

I think having the two entrances/exits is the key to your new feeding station. I remember seeing two large males going into my hog box once. I’m sure the less dominant one would have welcomed an escape route.

Hedgehog