Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared Reply To: Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared

Nic

Hi Wilpar

I couldn’t keep my easylife camera on the ground because the dreaded white patch was just too bad if I did. Anyway, it now seems to have packed up (only 6 months old), so it’s just as well, maybe, that Annie got something different. So I am now considering what, if anything, to get next. They apparently can’t replace it because they don’t know whether they will be stocking them again. My other one a Konig (also a cheap one) doesn’t have much of a problem with the white patch, but doesn’t record sound on the video and maybe not quite such a good picture. But at least it’s still working! At the moment.

It is still early for hoglets, yet, so you still might see some. Paints quite a picture of the hog there. Making sure he sleeps in one feeder or the other!

Hedgehog