Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Two new hedgehogs!!!! Reply To: Two new hedgehogs!!!!

Hi Shobud21

What can I say, sounds like you are as addicted as me! I only joined the site a few days ago. Very similar circumstances, saw one, then two, and then the food and wanting to feed them. The TV doesn’t get a look in. In between 9pm and 11, it all garden Hog TV.

So nice to be able see them about and I know it happens all the time around the country, but feel blessed to be given such a show every night.

What will we do for entertainment when all the hoggies go to sleep for the winter??? Back to to crap TV!

🙂

All the best

Paul

Hedgehog