Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Feeding Hedgehogs Reply To: Feeding Hedgehogs

Had a good night on Saturday night. The hogs came and fed no problem, but last night (Sunday) was horrendous with the cat which I shooed away twice in a few minutes. Eventually it didn’t come back – to my knowledge anyway and this morning the feeding station was empty though just a few scraps were left over which I found surprising as I thought it would all be licked dry, and the water had not been touched. I wonder if the cat clawed the food out, but with difficulty as there is a brick in the way. Just a thought.

Anyway this morning I’ve adapted the feeding station so the cat cannot even get it’s claw in….if that was the case.

Hedgehog