Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Small hedgehog feeding in my garden Reply To: Small hedgehog feeding in my garden

Hi jpscloud,
glad you like you camera, they need experimenting with. i have mine set up to record for about 10-15 seconds with about 2 minute gap between recordings otherwise you’ll keep recording the same hedgehog doing not a lot.
Maybe the hedgehog that avoided your feed station was aware of another one inside so scooted past or was just full up.
Good luck with all your nest boxes i hope it works out, i think my resident female hog has another litter as I’ve started finding giant poo’s in my feed station which is a good sign.

Hedgehog