Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Feeding time. Reply To: Feeding time.

I’m a bit concerned I had rea that dried mealworms and sunflower hearts were good for hogs I put a mixture out every night of Kitten chicken flakes, peanuts chips, sunflower hearts and dried mealworms and the hogs gobble it up, why is it not recommended? the other thing that facinates me is that though I put the feed out at different times during the evening, I hardly get back indoors before my hogs are at the dish chomping away, now how does that happen its as though they know the food will be there at some time and are hovering in the undergrowth waiting is that what they do because they must be really close by due to the speed that they appear.

Hedgehog