Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat What video cameras would people recommend for watching hedgehogs Reply To: What video cameras would people recommend for watching hedgehogs

Thanks Prickles, and Nic, for your response,

I will check out the cam you mentioned on the Internet, also I will think of ways that maybe I could use lowlight in the garden and watch from inside, as occasionally, I can see them through the window, from upstairs. With the light on downstairs, but it only gives a small lowlight reflection to a very small part of the back garden, so most the time, it’s me looking through the window, seeing nothing, but when I do see them. I always get way excited, but as soon as they move off further up garden, then I lose sight of them in the dark, anyway once again thank you both

Hedgehog