Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog AUTUMN JUVENILE WEIGHTS Reply To: AUTUMN JUVENILE WEIGHTS

Dear Penny,
Many thanks for the advice on here. I have a feeding station with 3 bowls of Ark Wildlife Hedgehog Original and Spikes Semi Moist, plus 4 bowls of water. I put the camera up last night and watched 60 clips of hedgehog activity. There are some smaller ones who seem to be eating/drinking well. I will put out a tennis ball to get an idea of their size next time I put the camera out. At this stage I do not want to interfere and I will encourage them to eat/drink as much as they want in natural surroundings.

Hedgehog