Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared Reply To: Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared

Hi Nic

I read the other Annie’s posts after you mentioned them. Frank is the only one using the kennels in our garden now sadly. & rather bizarrely I see slugs going in & out of one of them on the camera at night. Yuck.

Pete seems to have moved on, baby pigeon is growing & looking much better. Long tailed tits visiting the fat ball feeder, the noise of them is something to behold, you hear them long before you see them.

As for hedgehogs, next year will be better I keep telling myself.

How are your hogs, expect they’re getting their winter beds ready somewhere.

Hedgehog