Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Weather Watchers Reply To: Weather Watchers

Nic

Hi Penny

I was wondering where you had got to. I was trying to find your last year’s poster for bonfire night, so far to no avail – probably lost in the depths of the computer somewhere. Any chance of a link again? I liked that one best out of all the posters I have seen on the subject.

Re. the weather. There is a certain ‘newspaper’ which seems to forecast snowmaggedon every year and any other weather disaster they can think of at any other time of the year. Whether they materialise or not is another matter. Not sure how accurate they can be that far ahead.

Re. the hoglets. This time last year there were about 6 youngish ones around and some more appeared later, but I have only seen the three who appeared in July this year. At least two of them (now small adult size) are still visiting as well as Digger. I keep hoping she will hibernate before the clocks change, but slightly worried that she might be looking a bit less portly than she did. I hope she hasn’t had hoglets this late.

Hedgehog