Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat HedgeHog champions in Mansfield Nottinghamshire??? Reply To: HedgeHog champions in Mansfield Nottinghamshire???

Dee

Hi Steve,
I will have a look at your Facebook group; yeah it is always sad when we lose one of our regular hogs to the road.
Hope plenty of folk report local sightings to you, it is always fascinating trying to figure out where hogs come and go to…….I know they travel a good distance on their various quests!!!
Thank you Penny…..for confirming my memory of Anne, and yes she really did/does run quite a campaign raising awareness of hogs etc. I lost the ‘conversations’ she and I had on this forum when I changed my email address and then of course the website had a revamp, BUT as I recall she has a good sense of humour !!
So here’s to High Oakham Hogs !!! Oh yeah Georgie Porgy back for food tonight…..

Hedgehog