Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Defending Hog House and Food Supply Reply To: Defending Hog House and Food Supply

Hi Nic,

Good to hear your hogs turned up ok post bonfire night.

I haven’t seen any hogs since 4th October and I have been checking my hog houses regularly for any residents but both are empty.

I have decided I’m going to clean them both out and dispose of the bedding I provided and the bedding dragged in by the previous resident hog as it seems an opportune time to do so and probably needs freshening up as the hog was in there for almost 6 weeks straight before he moved on.

I will put back straw bedding as well as the plentiful leaves that are around in case they do come back during the winter to take up residence again.

Hedgehog