Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared Reply To: Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared

HI Nic

Blinkin cats, hope the grass has put it off the hog food.

Rather sad to find that when sorting out my phone storage problems recently all the recordings of this year’s hogs were wiped off it. Not a single one left, luckily the photos that were downloaded are on my computer, the videos were supposed to be too but disappeared into the ether instead.

Be nice to think the hoglet is one of Digger’s, I expect it’s still thinking of using it’s nest after going to all that trouble. Seems this winter will be colder than last so fingers crossed for all the hogs to be snugly tucked away soon. I know they wake sometimes in winter so better leave a tuck box for your hoglet just in case.

The only activity here seems to be birds – specially gangs of noisy starlings – mice & cats.

Amazing moon the other evening wasn’t it, Frank was happy to take advantage of it with a night of hunting periodically between kipping on the bed.

Hedgehog