Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Nic

Hi Penny

Yes, I heard about Chris Grayling. Let’s hope he lives up to his title. The Conservative Party seem to have shown a little more interest in environmental issues recently too, so maybe will be more receptive now.

Last time I checked the Petition it was the third most popular petition with over 100 signatures in the last hour, which is brilliant, but I think BHPS need to update their page. It still says about the old petition. If we can keep it on the front page of the Petitions, more people see it and maybe sign it who wouldn’t otherwise have known about it.

Hedgehog