Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Well, I never realised that delivering a few leaflets would be so challenging and I never dreamed for one minute that letterboxes could BITE! Catherine you were so right, the ones with the brushes are a nightmare. I couldn’t find my fingerless gloves, so my knuckles have taken a beating as you predicted. And then there’s the ‘phantom’ letterbox, how do posties ever find them. You search and search, but there just isn’t one there…good way to avoid all those utility bills though! But despite the battered hands and the aching feet, the sun has been shining today and I have rather enjoyed it… just another 2340 to go!!!

You know how on the petition map it is divided up into constituencies and the number of signatures in each one – Zero being coloured grey, through to yellow, then red, with the highest number being a deep burgundy. I know that there aren’t many of us on the forum at the moment, but wouldn’t it be good if we all aimed to colour our area in the deepest shade of red…perhaps the BHPS could turn it into a competition…just a thought! 🙂

Hedgehog