Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Sorry to hear about your sore knuckles Penny, yes it definitely is a challenge. Apart from the phantom letterbox, I’ve also encountered quite a number of the type that are a mere 3 inches off the ground. Being a lady of a certain age I’m finding it hard to get down that far!

I’ve now delivered 785 leaflets and printed off another 600 today (now that a well known online retailer has delivered my latest consignment of ink).

I too have been enjoying the sunshine whilst out and about. And also the Spring flowers that are now coming through. One house had a fabulous display of cyclamen, a real treat to see.

Once I’ve “done” our village I hope to have enough energy left to do neighbouring ones. I hope the petition is a success but, to be honest, I’m not overly optimistic. A link to the petition needs to go “viral” but I don’t know how that can be achieved. I think that people, such as celebrities, who could help don’t really want to be seen as political. I expect this is a daft thing to say but I also wonder whether the other petition will water-down this one.

Anyway, in the hope that more people start looking at this website again soon, I think it would be as well to keep threads about the petition as near as possible to the top of the list of threads (if that makes sense).

Hedgehog