Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Nic

Hi Penny and Catherine

I agree, if everyone realised how ghastly these traps are they might sign. I think the other petition benefitted more from the publicity. They only had 82 votes the day before and it went up to 693 yesterday. The A24 Petition only had 369 yesterday (272 the day before), which is better than many days, but not good enough. I think the other petition is just easier for people to understand – it has nearly caught up after about two weeks as opposed to the about 2 months this Petition has been going. But, if you look at the map for that one, you can see there are areas with large numbers of votes, where the A24 one has not had so many. I want the other petition to do well, too, but, just wish people would sign them both.

Still, if everyone went to the lengths you two have been to, the numbers should be reached easily. (It did make me laugh thinking of us all chaining ourselves to the railings, etc.) Nice to hear you have seen a difference on the map in your area, Penny.

Hedgehog