Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared Reply To: Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared

Hi Nic, It is only one of those bresser small trail cams, and it is only thirty inches away from the entrance to the feeder, outside my front door, but behind the wheelie bins. I did have two of those cams but i dropped one and that was the end of it. I do have an assortment of other cams that i use.

In fact i put one up in the garden last night, but it only triggered once. Was a hedgehog there but could well be the same one.
But doorcam got the hedgehog four times last night, may have came in more but the camera goes to sleep for a half an hour after each trigger.

No snow here, in fact it has turned mild here now. No frost last night and some light drizzle here this morning.

Willpar.

Hedgehog