Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Concerned about daytime outings. Reply To: Concerned about daytime outings.

Thanks Nic. From the joy of watching him grow, to knowing he was in the kennel was very satisfying but hey ho got stay positive for the others. I think there is another one hibernating in well sheltered place in the garden so I do hope he/she has survived. No food is being taken yet so I wait patiently.
It’s amazing you had one visiting all through the winter. Though worrying with the snow. They are hardy creatures.
I’ve had some tiny slugs making their way into food left out so things are starting to emerge.
Here’s hoping 🤞

Hedgehog