Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Let sleeping Hogs Lie Reply To: Let sleeping Hogs Lie

Thank you Nic. I actually set up a trail camera last night and checked the videos this morning. The big hedgehog is alive and well and has spent the night popping in and out of the hog house, taking the food and water and roaming around. Great to know it is alive and doing well. I will leave the hedgehog house alone for a while longer and then change the hay we had originally put in there. Hope it gets used again as I am really enjoying seeing these hedgehogs in the garden after such a long time.

Hedgehog