Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat THE BADGER V HEDGEHOG DEBATE Reply To: THE BADGER V HEDGEHOG DEBATE

That’s brilliant Nick, I will make the council and the builders aware.

I know what you mean about the roads Nina, there must be at least three times the amount of traffic on the road leading to the new garden…err, out of town shopping centre, than there was previously. Thankfully it closes at 6.00pm, so it should have eased off by the time the hogs drag themselves out of bed.

Regarding the new hedgehog crossing signs, I think we all need to get busy contacting our local councils, they are never going to use them unless we keep on ‘badgering’ them (pardon the pun!)

Oh, and that bag of compost, I decided it was much easier just to pick one up from the supermarket…at least they have trolleys. I don’t recall seeing anything with wheels in order to transport your garden purchases, but then they wouldn’t want to make the place look untidy would they!!!

Hedgehog