Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat CHALLENGE TO ALL HEDGEHOG CHAMPIONS Reply To: CHALLENGE TO ALL HEDGEHOG CHAMPIONS

I posted the details on my local town facebook page, but sadly not had much response. Two people liked the post but whether or not anyone has actually signed the petition is a different matter.

Emailed all on my personal email contact list, and also my allotment contacts where I am secretary, and so far 5 people have emailed me to say they have signed. A couple have also said they will also share so that’s good.

Have also emailed the directors of a nearby housing development which is just going up, asking if they would be interested in making the gardens more wildlife friendly by putting in some holes in the fences and other improvements, using the information I found on the BHPS website. I got quite a quick response back but they immediately thought I was emailing on behalf of a company…I have responded back and am just awaiting a reply.

My ‘hedgehog’ friend neighbour has suggested I also contact the council.

Determined to do a bit more this year! I babbled away about hedgehogs to my partner yesterday (I may have babbled about them every day for the last week to be honest!) and he was quite impressed by my hedgie knowledge so perhaps I know more than I thought!

Hedgehog