Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hog Observations Reply To: Hog Observations

I’m new to hog story posting good to have some one to offload too instead of my Facebook page lol We have three that have visited and one I am currently watching under the tree – he’s been back there 3 times in the last 15 minutes to demolish cat food. I’ve noticed he’s itching a lot more than yesterday. I managed to pick him yesterday to have a look if he was ok and he just seems to be thirsty – should I be worried or let him be if he’s eating and drinking ok? Thanks

Hedgehog