Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Video- Hedgehog stuck and taken up from ventillation shaft Reply To: Video- Hedgehog stuck and taken up from ventillation shaft

Today the landlord hasn’t done anything. I walked around the shafts and noticed one missed that today had a dead hedgehog with a big stone over it. Another big stone beside it, so the stones have seemingly deliberately been thrown in.

So there is both taking needed with the municipal landlord and a long term talk with (probably) children in the area. I talk with children often and they tell me about hogs. I hope this will raise the status of the hogs in the mind of the children.

I have less hope about the municipal landlord. They have written that biological diversity isn’t relevant in the city.

Hedgehog