Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings How much should I feed? Reply To: How much should I feed?

Nic

I find my cams seem to mostly go wrong just when there is a lot of interesting activity going on! Sometimes they just don’t record, or other times – like last night – one of them just records non-stop whether anything is there or not until the batteries run out. Equally annoying as it take so long to look through them all and usually the batteries run out half way through the night. Can’t win!

Hedgehog