Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Video- Hedgehog stuck and taken up from ventillation shaft Reply To: Video- Hedgehog stuck and taken up from ventillation shaft

Thanks!
I don’t think there is such a law for wild animals, but the school have been talking to pupils, and maybe parents.

Found out today that these shafts aren’t new and several hogs have been picked up live last year.

When i told the landlord yesterday morning about the dead hog, I told them just the area and not the adress because they need to look in all of them also for live hogs. I hoped that the idea of smell and flies near an air intake might motivate them to look in al of the shafts. The dead hog was still there today and it is very warm. I will remind them next office day.

On a happier note a neighbour have seen one mating including a male I marked last year. also we saw one crossing the road yesterday after sunset, but still in very light conditions. Still waiting for the masses to come.

Here is the first I saw the 19 of may:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jensraberg/40672487075/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/

I made a sound to make it come forward.

Hedgehog