Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Video- Hedgehog stuck and taken up from ventillation shaft Reply To: Video- Hedgehog stuck and taken up from ventillation shaft

Nic

Hi Jens

You are doing a good job there for the hedgehogs.

I know it will be difficult for you. I can tell from your posts that you love the hogs and love the interaction, but I think you will still be able to get some really good films and continue to popularise them, just maybe not encourage the hedgehogs to notice you – a slightly different challenge, but a worthwhile one. Maybe it is, also, a good message to pass to the children that the hedgehogs are best given a bit of space to be wild hedgehogs, so they can learn to respect them and not think of them like pets.

Good luck with the landlords. They should know that having wildlife around is good for mental health and wellbeing and is something that should be cherished.

Hedgehog