Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Wildlife camera recommendation Reply To: Wildlife camera recommendation

Thank you so much! I hadn’t realised there were so many brands about and all seem to have very mixed reviews. We bought a Greenskon via amazon – partly because the reviews were all recent – late 2017/2018 and also on price – about £80 – but it became so unreliable. Great at first but then would only take shots in daylight and just ate through batteries at the rate of 8 a week. Anyway, before it died it did take a lovely video of 2 hogs – one being biffed and rolled out of the garden by the other – so not a complete waste of time! I now have a stock of rechargeable aa batteries so can always keep some on standby!
I have had others recommend the Bushnell brand. I will look at both of these and make up my mind!

Hedgehog