Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat 38 Degrees Petition etc. Reply To: 38 Degrees Petition etc.

Hi Jan-Marie,

Hmmm…I see what you mean, not a great response from our Species Champion, no wonder you’ve got your reservations. The problem is, ‘the powers that be’ are in a difficult situation, someone has made a calamitous decision to licence these dreadful traps and they don’t want to end up with egg on their faces. I suppose he doesn’t want to be seen criticising another government department. It was never going to be easy to get them to back-track and if over 200,000 signatures doesn’t do it now then I don’t know what will!

Hedgehog