Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Empty house and Cleaning Out. Reply To: Empty house and Cleaning Out.

Quick update, relocated hog house to quiet corner and supplied lots of dry straw – much of which has now been pulled inside the house! Not counting my chickens (hoglets) but I also have a female who visits the feeding station and water bowl – so at least a step in the right direction! Also, not such good news but quite funny – on last night’s video there were 4 large black slugs creeping across the feeding station threshold, I assume to get to the cat food! Said hog was inside feeding and took no notice of his/her roommates! Back to stalking the garden at night with a torch and a plastic bucket to catch the blighters! Hogs take no notice of me!

Hedgehog