Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat is she or isn't she? Reply To: is she or isn't she?

Oh!! I was hoping that she was getting a bit tired!! Yes, slinking describes it very well! How do they manage to avoid the cameras? my food goes but there is limited evidence of hog activity!! that invisibility cloak again – I blame JK Rowling!!

Our neighbours garden isn’t that far away – we are a ‘modern’ estate with small back gardens and no front gardens although we do have the river and nature reserve to compensate – but the two gardens don’t link, he is across the ‘courtyard’ from ours but then again we have seen hogs in the front – looking very bewildered on the hard surface!!

I live in hope…

Hedgehog