Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Naughtiness & a conundrum Reply To: Naughtiness & a conundrum

Lovely photos Williamc, but don’t be lulled into a false sense of security by their cute and cuddliness, it’s all part of their master plan. One of ours also turned up early last night before I had topped up the rations in the feeding station. I placed some cat biscuits just outside the entrance to tempt it out whilst I eagerly waited with the camera, but it was having none of it. It spent a good 15 minutes throwing the bowls around in temper and only emerged when it was too dark to get a decent photo, not that it mattered anyway, the camera mysteriously refused to cooperate…they must have been using that damn jamming device again!

Hedgehog