Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Absent Hedhehogs Reply To: Absent Hedhehogs

Nic

I would just add to all the other possibilities, that you really can’t rely on cameras to catch everything that’s going on. I have recently changed my cameras around because I knew one of them wasn’t catching things I had actually seen. I now have my fairly new Bushnell aimed at the feeders, but still it sometimes misses a complete visit of certain hogs. (The old invisibility cloak again!)

On another subject. We seem to have two Amanda’s. I only noticed because you both happened to write under the same topic. Not sure how that can happen, but maybe a good idea for one of you to change your profile name slightly to avoid confusion?

I hope, Amanda, that some of the released hogs make their way back there eventually. Good luck.

Hedgehog