Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings First time hoglet sighting Reply To: First time hoglet sighting

Nic

Hi Deeb74

I have always found that I can’t see anything on Facebook unless I give my email. Just tried your link and could see very few images, (possibly front page?). I think when they say it is open to the public they just mean the section of the public who happen to be on Facebook.

I think it’s really easy putting a video on Hedgehog Street YouTube – you just have to send it attached to an email to hedgehog@ptes.org or if it’s too long there is another one in the link above.

Hedgehog