Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

First time hoglet sighting

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings First time hoglet sighting

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Well, I’m booked on a course at Vale, as long as it fills up 🤞 we’ve got a serious prickle of hoggies, now in the garden, possibly a hoglet or two. I am not sure how to class them. I’ve set up a Facebook page for my friends and their children and to raise awareness in our area. I’m really hoping my old vets practice that I used to go to for my cats will let me name them, so that I can become a proper carer.
    The Facebook page is open to the public, as I’ve been so rubbish at getting things to post on here, if anyone gets bored watching their lot and wants to see a completely unruly gang (one very large one, known locally as ‘Big Daddy’) has started to become a bully hog, and Nic the gangster kitty is on there too! Just look on FB for Tomskiia Korn.

They rarely come out in the day so most pictures and video are night vision ones.

Nic

Hi Deeb74

It’s really good to hear you are going on a course at Vale. I think more carers are in great demand.

Would love to see photos of your hogs and gangster kitty, of course(!) but I’m not on Facebook and not too keen on giving them my email. Maybe you could put them on Hedgehog Street as well? I think if they are already on the internet you can put a link on here, but you can also put pics on via the home page of Hedgehog Street and videos on the YouTube
    https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/have-you-been-filming-your-hedgehogs/

I’ve never had much luck posting things on here, all my links end up not working.
    I have seen some folk use twitter, but I’m afraid that’s a step to technical for me.
    Tomskiia and friends

This should take you to the page, – hopefully … because it’s open to the public you shouldn’t need a login, or to give personal details, to see it (I don’t think, prepared to be corrected though)

No idea if it will work or not!

It looks like it might have!

Because everything is posted in most recent stuff at the top, You would need to scroll down to see it all in the right order!

Nic

Hi Deeb74

I have always found that I can’t see anything on Facebook unless I give my email. Just tried your link and could see very few images, (possibly front page?). I think when they say it is open to the public they just mean the section of the public who happen to be on Facebook.

I think it’s really easy putting a video on Hedgehog Street YouTube – you just have to send it attached to an email to hedgehog@ptes.org or if it’s too long there is another one in the link above.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog