Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Disturbed! Advice Reply To: Disturbed! Advice

Hi Mrs G, I would not worry to much about the hedgehog being disturbed. It don’t seem to bother them too much. We have all done it at some stage or another. Mine have a habit of building nest in the feeding stations even tough I have a couple of lodges. They just do what they like and not what we would like.
Now that you know you have a visitor, it would be very helpful if you fed and watered it. Cat biscuits chicken flavour is fine or wet chicken cat food. Can either give them the jelly one or the pate`. No fish. Or you could try a complete hedgehog food.

Willpar.

Hedgehog