Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Multiple sightings in our garden! Reply To: Multiple sightings in our garden!

Hello WDCThe Hogmaster,

good to hear that hogs are alive and kicking on the Isle of Wight. I think, if I have read correctly, that the Isle of Wight is flagging low hog numbers via the Big Hedghog Location Map. But that could just be down to lower ratio of hog spotters. I see from your photo that they look the same at the mainland ones – some of our British Isles have very fair / blonde ones (Alderney I think).

Hedgehog