Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat How much to feed? Reply To: How much to feed?

Thanks very much for your reply and advice William.
I’ve made the effort to make 3 trips along the road to my neighbours garden this evening and been lucky enough to I think solve the mystery !
The first visit I saw our large boar (looked familiar anyway, lovely to see him, first time in several weeks) and on the second visit… a smallish youngster (!)… which probably means there are litter-mates visiting too, of course.
No hogs on the 3rd visit unfortunately but I left double rations so will be interesting to see how much is left in the a.m
And as a bonus my elderly neighbour and her visiting family have finally seen not just one but two hedgehogs in the flesh (quill?) now instead of just photos 🙂

Hedgehog