Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Dead hedgehogs spotted. Reply To: Dead hedgehogs spotted.

Nic

Hi ElsieD

I was so sorry to hear about the two dead hedgehogs. Sadly, changing of the clocks is not good news for the hogs. Never a good thing to see. Having said that, there are hoglets around at the moment and they are often more at risk, it seems.

You may like to register the hedgehogs on the Big Hedgehog Map – accessed via the Home page of Hedgehog Street. It all helps towards our knowledge of the bigger picture of what is happening to hedgehogs and I always think is a way, even though small, of honouring them and making the fact that they existed count, for the benefit of other hogs.

I hope next time you see some hedgehogs they are living ones. Good luck.

Hedgehog