Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Advice please. Reply To: Advice please.

Nic

Hi DwarfHog

I had that problem last year and guess what – I had to get another feed box! I think it depends a bit on how many leaves they’ve taken in and if they continue to. If there are only a very few and no more go in, I might take them out, but the one here took loads in and continued the next night, making a very elaborate nest, so clearly had to be left to get on with it.

If you can, I think I would be inclined to make another feeding station and see what happens with the other one. It’s always handy to have a spare!

Hedgehog