Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings seen last night Reply To: seen last night

Nic

Hi bowmanera

There do seem to be quite a few hedgehogs around who have decided not to hibernate this year – despite being large enough. I suspect most are this year’s youngsters. I have two here. If there is any way you can try to reduce how many sunflower hearts and increase the cat biscuits the hedgehog gets instead, that would be better for it. I’m not sure where the ones here are spending the day either – not in my boxes!

I hope the hog there continues to do well. Good luck.

Hedgehog